Tuesday, December 3, 2013

In Florida

I am in Florida!!!! It is so warm here! There are palm trees everywhere! It's awesome! I am using so many exclamation marks! Anyways, sorry I didn't post the last couple of days, I am so busy! I will tell y'all's what's happening and what's been happening. So, on Friday, we went to the National Zoo in Washington, DC. It was so much fun! We took the train to the zoo in D.C. and saw all kinds of animals! My favorite animals there were the lizards. They, in my opinion, were the coolest of them all. The gorillas were pretty cool too, but not as cool as some of the lizards were. We saw pandas, lizards, gorillas, lionesses, small mammals, cool birds, alligators and crocodiles, wolves, awesome reptiles, sea creatures, fish, and orangutans. Everything was so cool. I felt bad for some of the creatures that were trapped behind glass and nets, but it was such a unique experience. As soon as it got dark, all the trees there lit up with decorative lights, and Christmas music played in the background. We bought popcorn and walked around a little bit more. That's when all the people came. There were probably, literally 1,000 people walking around. It was like an amusement park. We decided to leave because of all of the people (my family, including me, does NOT like when so many people are around you, you can't breathe). When we got back to the RV, we were so tired, we went to bed almost instantly. So, yeah, that's my Friday. Now, for yesterday, you can look at the next few posts... Sorry again!!! 

Hope everything is well,
Riley 

3 comments:

  1. Hiiiiiii Riley!!!!!!!! How are you?????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? RILEY...

      Delete