Thursday, November 28, 2013

Going to D.C.!!!!



Hi everyone! I'm in a Burger King parking lot right now. It is the only place we could find internet connection. We are basically planning our route on wether or not the places we are going to have free Wifi. We just had a delicious meal of hamburgers that we made, right outside of Burger King. We all thought that was a little ironic... Anyways, We passed through Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and we are now in Pennsylvania. Wow, thats a lot of states! I can't wait! We are going to  Washington D.C. tomorrow!!!!! We will be going to the zoo, and we will visit the White House, and we will se a lot of other cool things! We WILL have a turkey for thanksgiving. Thank goodness! 
We are now heading to the GIANT. It's a huge supermarket that we will stay in for the night. My dad finally bought a good sleeping bag. It's a good thing too because I was getting a little bit tired of him complaining in the morning about how cold he was that night.
Having a blast!!!
Riley

4 comments:

  1. Hey Riley!!!!!!!!! I think that it's awesome you made hamburgers out side of burger king!!!!!!!! I miss you sooooooo much!!!!!!!! :)
    -Lila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lila!
      I miss you sooooo much! I can't wait to see you again! There are so many cool animals here. I'll post pics of some of them soon.
      Hugs,
      Riley

      Delete
  2. Hey Ri, miss you. By the way the groups at school are Lacey and I, Josh and Austin, Taylor and Libby, and last but not least William and Cole. And making hamburgers outside of Burger King is CRAAAZY!!!!!! I really look forward to your posts. Lulu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,
      I'm glad that you and Lacey are in a group together. You two seem to get along just fine. I'm thinking about you and miss you a lot! Say hi to everyone for me. And tell Libby there are tons of little lizards called Anoles here, and there are a lot of scorpions too. Pretty cool!
      Miss you lots,
      Ri Ri

      Delete