Monday, December 23, 2013

Gone Fishin'

December 12, 2013

Hi everyone!  
I haven't posted in such a long time! We have been so busy scrubbing the decks and slathering ourselves 
with suntan lotion. What is it, like 10 more days until Christmas? It's kind-of hard to get in the Christmas 
spirit when it's 80 degrees, sunny, and there are palm trees everywhere... But , yeah, I am having a blast 
down here!!! There is one thing that I have learned, people are NOT, under any circumstances, impressed 
at catching catfish. Mostly because people don't eat them. I don't see why not! They're considered a "trash 
fish"! Wren and I were catching catfish and feeding them to the pelicans. I mean, some of these fish were 
HUGE. It was awesome. I can't wait to catch Mahi Mahi.  Now those guys can get up to be over five feet 
long! We had some Mahi Mahi the other night. It was imported, frozen, from Peru, and it was SO good!!! 
We will also catch Red Snapper, Snook, and Grouper once we get o the Bahamas. I miss home a lot, and I 
think of you guys often... getting buried in snow. Ha Ha!!!

Love, 
Ri.          P.S. I have no idea why this got formatted in this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment